Matrix Energy Services is an established and growing HVAC company in the Seattle area run by a couple of really smart and hard working guys. We are always looking for reliable crew to join our team. We can be gritty but always respectful and open minded.
We whole-heartedly appreciate a job well done, whether it’s installing a complicated piece of equipment or being consistently efficient and professional on the most routine of service calls.
We are currently filling both installer and lead installer positions for residential retro-fit and light commercial HVAC. Great working conditions with potential for high pay and growth for someone with the right skill set and personality.
- Installing gas and refrigeration pipe
- Installing duct work systems
- Basic understanding of HVAC functional design and low voltage systems
- Basic understanding of gas/electric furnaces, heat pumps, water heaters (including tankless)
- Troubleshooting and installation of residential systems
- Testing and balancing systems
- Understanding and applying all relevant codes
Other desired skills:
- Excellent communication skills (phone, in-person, writing proposals and invoices)
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and offer solutions that benefit the customer and company
- Clean driving record
We can arrange interviews for evenings or weekends, if needed.
If you are interested, please respond send email to email@example.com and attach a resume or outline your experience in the email and include the best phone number where you can be reached. We look forward to hearing from you.